How to install and use our multi-language guide app
In the guide app you'll find:
- Guide to the Egtved Girls Grave
- Guide to the permanent exhibitions at the Cultural Museum in Vejle
- Video guide to the Tørskind Landscape Sculpture (only in danish)
In april/may 2021 the app will be updates with guides to the special exhibition about the Egtved Girl at the Cultural Museum in Vejle, the permanent and special exhibitions at Vejle Art Museum.
Install the guide app:
Use the guide app:
- Choose the museum/place you are
- You can change your language preference in the Settings menu (danish: "Indstillinger") in the bottom right corner.
- The app supports machine translation in 45 different languages.
- Choose the exhibition you want to know more about, and browse the objects/works/themes below the introtext.
- In some exhibitions you can use the three digit number found on the physical signs in the museum to find info about the specific object/work/theme. Press the blue keypad icon to enter the number.
The app machine translates texts and can read them aloud to you. It's not perfect, but it's pretty good 🙂 Please note that audio- and videoguides are in danish.
The Ravning Bridge was built in the Viking Age during the r...