This page contains current information about how the COVID-19 situation affects your visit or participation in our events.
The Cultual Museum, Vejle Art Museum and Randbøldal museum are open again.
Take care of each other when we meet again! ❤️
Please note that the indoor exhibition at The Egtved Girl's grave, The Ravning Bridge og Vejle Windmill are still closed.
These are the current Covid19-measures at the museums:
- Guests over 15 y.o. must have a valid 'covid-passport', e.g. a negative test result no more than 72 hours old, or be fully vaccinated.
- Please keep a safe distance to other guests. Signs show the capacity of each individual room at the museums.
- Use hand sanitizer before you enter the museum, and before and after you touch touchscreens and other installations.
Masks are no longer mandatory when you visit the museums.
Please note that these measures might change.
If you have signed up for an event that is affected by the stricter rules of assembly, you will receive an email with further information.
Purchased tickets for cancelled events are automatically refunded to the card used for payment.
- It usually takes less than a week for banks and ticket providers to complete the refund.
- However, Mastercard payments can take up to a month.
- If it is more than 6 months since you bought the tickets, we no longer have access to your payment information, due to GDPR. In that case, you must contact us on tel. 7681 3100, so that we can refund the purchase manually.
This page is updated regularly
The Ravning Bridge was built in the Viking Age during the r...